Read full issue of the June Arthroplasty Today online at www.ArthroplastyToday.org.
- “In the zone,” Brian J. McGrory
- “Abundant heterotopic bone formation following use of rhBMP-2 in the treatment of acetabular bone defects during revision hip arthroplasty,” Alexander Arzeno, Tim Wang, James I. Huddleston III
- “Early aseptic loosening of the Tritanium primary acetabular component with screw fixation,” William J. Long, Samir Nayyar, Kevin K. Chen, David Novikov, Roy I. Davidovitch, Jonathan M. Vigdorchik
- “Are patients being evaluated for periprosthetic joint infection prior to referral to a tertiary care center?,” Matthew W. Tetreault, Kenneth A. Estrera, Erdan Kayupov, Caroline Brander, Craig J. Della Valle
- “Single-dose lidocaine spinal anesthesia in hip and knee arthroplasty,” Nicholas B. Frisch, Brian Darrith, Dane C. Hansen, Adrienne Wells, Sheila Sanders, Richard A. Berger