The AAHKS Program Committee has wrapped up selection of the symposia for the 2018 AAHKS Annual Meeting in Dallas. The following symposia will be presented in the General Session from Friday, November 2 through Sunday, November 4 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas:
- The Comprehensive Management of the Bariatric Patient: Perspectives from Bariatric and Orthopedic Surgeons
- Outpatient Joint Replacement: Practical Guidelines for Your Program Based on Evidence, Success and Failures
- Simplifying the Concepts of the Hip-Spine Relationship for THA: The Role of Spinal Pathology in the Risk of Dislocation
- Taper Corrosion in Total Hip Arthroplasty: Applying the Best Evidence into Practice
- Periprosthetic Joint Infection in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty: How I Manage the Most Common Problems I See
- Partial Knee Arthroplasty: Should We Be Doing More?
- Practice Norms 2018: Membership Poll by Daniel J. Berry, MD
Watch the video!
Visit the Annual Meeting website for the latest updates at www.AAHKS.org/Meeting.