Call for Abstracts
A call for poster abstracts for the 2019 AAHKS Spring Meeting is open through 11:59 p.m. (Central) on April 1, 2019. Posters will be presented at the Meeting May 2-4 in New York.
- Submissions from authors practicing in countries outside North America
- Topics concerning hip or knee disorders
- 300 words or less in English (spell-out first instance of abbreviations)
- Must include: Title, Author(s), Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- Case-controlled study
- Definition of clinically meaningful problem
- Focused statement offering proof and drawing conclusions supported by data
- Speculation is acceptable as long as readers understand what data supports
- Useful information to “take home” to clinical practice
Click the button at right to submit your abstract in an email attachment (PDF or Word). Questions concerning the abstract and poster criteria can be sent to Sigita Wolfe, Director of Education, at email@example.com.
Upon acceptance, the lead author must create a poster that:
- Displays data clearly and concisely – allowing readers to make own interpretations
- Includes photos, figures, diagrams or charts reflecting pertinent points while limiting text
- Printed professionally in a manner appropriate for national scientific presentation
- Presented in English
- Dimensions: TBA
- Information displayed large enough to be read from six feet away.
It is suggested that you hand-carry the poster in a protective case to the Meeting. At least one author must be present at the Spring Meeting to hang the poster prior to the International Session on Thursday and to take down the poster by Saturday. Any posters remaining after 1:00 p.m. on Saturday will be discarded.