- Resident Mentor Program
- 2012 Membership Updates
- Implant Performance Observations by Members
- Looming Public Health Crisis in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- Member and Association Ethical Guidelines
- View a PDF of our Patient Education Brochure. You can copy the pdf to a thumb drive and take it to your printer. You can add your name, address, phone and other contact information on the front cover, and print for use in your office. This is written at an 8th grade reading level to make the information accessible to all. It can be printed in color or black and white to reduce costs. Please contact the AAHKS Office if you have questions.
If you prefer, there is a pdf under the patient’s section of the same information printed “portrait” style, not in a 3-fold brochure style, which you may print and copy in your office or at your printer, back to back.
- Crisis in Hip and Knee Replacement
- Surgeon-Industry Relationships
- Pro Bono Work by AAHKS Members giving back
- Member Benefits
- About AAHKS
AAOS Conflict of Interest
Orthopaedic Surgeons Disclosure Program
- AAOS Standards of Professionalism