Discuss. Learn. Practice.
Unique to the AAHKS Spring Meeting are the breakouts with faculty in small-group case discussions. No where else will you experience the didactic one-on-one interaction with leaders in the field of hip and knee arthroplasty. Bounce off some new ideas, comment on your peer’s insight, and go home with practical information to immediately employ in your practice.
About the Spring Meeting
The AAHKS Spring Meeting is intended to equip practicing orthopaedic surgeons with state-of-the art information and cutting-edge strategies to enhance overall surgeon competence related to the care of patients with arthritis and degenerative disease. It combines general and break-out sessions, emphasizing case-based learning in small group setting for most effective results.
Save the date for the 2019 AAHKS Spring Meeting taking place May 2-4, 2019 in Times Square, New York City. Details are forthcoming.
- Analyze total hip and knee arthroplasty cases
- Investigate the patterns contributing to effective total hip and knee primary arthroplasty and revision
- Determine the strategies contributing to optimal perioperative and post-operative care, including complication management
- Consider effective practice management tips and related health care policy
- Report the highlights of the AAHKS Annual Meeting
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.