Attendees of the AAHKS First Annual Spring Meeting taking place this month will have the opportunity to get case-related questions answered in an informal setting with faculty and peers over breakfast. The meeting takes place March 31-April 2 in Washington, DC. Attendance is limited to 200. Register and make hotel reservations today.
- Analyze total hip and knee arthroplasty cases
- Investigate the patterns contributing to effective total hip and knee arthroplasty and revision
- Determine the strategies contributing to optimal perioperative and post-operative care, including complication management
- Consider effective practice management tips and related healthcare policy
- Report the highlights of the 2015 Annual Meeting
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.