AAHKS formed the International Committee (IC) to expand our association’s international membership and relationships by fostering the exchange of information through collaboration and education with the aim of promoting best practices globally among their membership organizations. The IC seeks to provide academic, social and cultural exchange opportunities with members of adult reconstructive surgery organizations outside of the USA and Canada.
The International Committee encourages adult reconstructive surgeons outside of the US and Canada to join the international membership of AAHKS. Apply for membership today. Benefits include:
- Discounted attendance at the AAHKS Annual Meeting
- Discounted attendance at the newly created AAHKS Spring Meeting
- Global networking opportunities, including international receptions at the AAHKS and AAOS Annual Meetings
- Journal of Arthroplasty subscription
- Arthroplasty Today open-access journal
- AAHKS Case Sharing Network on DocSpera.com
- Additional CME opportunities
The IC also invites you, whether you are a member or not, to participate in the Annual Meeting by submitting research abstracts and symposium proposals. Our goal is to broaden our perspective on issues related to our specialty.