There is some space available for the First Annual AAHKS Spring Meeting taking place March 31-April 2, 2016 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, DC. This ICL-format meeting will engage attendees in small-group discussions with faculty members. Attendance is capped at 200. As a side note, we have learned that cherry blossom peak season will happen early this year, and the trees around the tidal basin may still have blooms the weekend of our meeting. Register now.
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Spring Meeting Objectives
- Analyze total hip and knee arthroplasty cases
- Investigate the patterns contributing to effective total hip and knee arthroplasty and revision
- Determine the strategies contributing to optimal perioperative and post-operative care, including complication management
- Consider effective practice management tips and related healthcare policy
- Report the highlights of the 2015 Annual Meeting