- AAHKS Resource Booklet
Valuable information including education, health policy/advocacy and membership.
- March Newsletter
- Pay Your 2013 Dues Online
- HR 351, IPAB Repeal Bill Introduced in House of Representatives
- Current Concerns with Metal-on-Metal Hip Arthroplasty
Working together, the American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Hip Society have developed this information statement. It is an educational tool based on the opinion of the authors and not a product of a systematic review. Readers are encouraged to consider the information presented and reach their own conclusions
- Results and Information from AAHKS Fair Market Value Task Force
- PCORI Seeks Applications to Fund $120 Million in Comparative Clinical Effectiveness Research
- CMS Releases MLN Matters Special Edition Article for providers and suppliers regarding a predictive analytics system CMS is using as of June 30, 2011 to analyze all Medicare FFS claims to detect potentially fraudulent activity. The predictive analytics system uses algorithms and models to examine Medicare claims in real time to flag suspicious billing. This article briefly explains the predictive modeling system, its purpose, and how CMS is incorporating the system into its claims payment process.
- Fellowship Match: The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, the Hip Society, the Knee Society and the Musculoskeletal Tumor Society have joined to form a Fellowship Match for Adult Reconstruction and Tumor Fellowships. More information about the match. If you have additional questions, please contact the AAHKS Executive Director, Robert A. Hall, CAE at 847-384-4373 or at email@example.com.
In an effort to reach new audiences about the benefits of total joint replacement, the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) is offering “Total Joint Replacement: A Patient’s Perspective” in DVD format.
Changing Lives, Moving Forward
Upcoming CME Courses
- Webinar: AAOS/AAHKS Articular Cartilage Transplantation
7/16/2013 - 7/16/2013
- AAOS/AAHKS Advanced Surgical Techniques for Management of Knee Arthritis
10/11/2013 - 10/12/2013
- AAOS/AAHKS Total Hip Arthroplasty: From Primary to Revision
11/14/2013 - 11/16/2013