AAHKS Spring Meeting
Meeting Location: The InterContinental Miami | 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33131
About the Spring Meeting
The AAHKS Spring Meeting is intended to equip practicing orthopaedic surgeons with state-of-the art information and cutting-edge strategies to enhance overall surgeon competence related to the care of patients with arthritis and degenerative disease. It combines general and break-out sessions, emphasizing case-based learning in small group setting for most effective results.
Symposia topics include Management of Femoral Neck Fractures, Health Policy, Periprosthetic Joint Infection, Managing the Bariatric Patient and The Spino-Pelvic Relationship.
- Analyze total hip and knee arthroplasty cases
- Investigate the patterns contributing to effective total hip and knee arthroplasty and revision
- Determine the strategies contributing to optimal perioperative and post-operative care, including complication management
- Consider effective practice management tips and related healthcare policy
- Report the highlights of the 2017 Annual Meeting
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.