Your Invitation to Join AAHKS
Renew Your Membership
If you are currently a member of AAHKS, you can renew your membership online.
AAHKS dues are not deductible as charitable contributions, but should be deductible as a business expense, except for the 10% used for lobbying, which is not deductible under IRS law. Please contact your tax advisor.
New Membership in AAHKS
You can join AAHKS colleagues in one of eight categories: Fellow, Candidate, International and International Resident (outside US and Canada), Arthroplasty Surgeon in Training, Associate, Clinical Affiliate and Non-clinical Affiliate.
Membership in AAHKS provides valuable interaction with a collegial community centered around the latest innovation, challenges and opportunities to improve the overall quality of your practice. View the Member Resource Guide with information about leadership, past presidents, hip performance measurement set, upcoming events, and more.
AAHKS is the most important and influential resource for hip and knee surgeons and team members as it advocates for the profession and patients in the changing health care environment. The AAHKS Annual Meeting provides an in-depth, peer-reviewed program focusing on current evidence-based approaches to hip and knee arthroplasty care. Members find The Journal of Arthroplasty to be a valuable resource as it brings together the clinical and scientific foundations for joint replacement. With an emphasis on case reports, Arthroplasty Today is an open-access journal indexed in PubMed Central that features articles on all areas of scientific endeavor that relate to joint replacement.
Benefits of Membership
- Annual subscription and online access to The Journal of Arthroplasty (JOA),
the monthly, peer-reviewed, clinically-relevant journal of AAHKS – A $656 value
- Member publishing rates in the AAHKS open-access, case report and original research journal, Arthroplasty Today
- Member rates for educational programs including the Spring Meeting and Annual Meeting
- Advocacy on behalf of you and your patients
- Career enhancement and guidance in dealing with change in the health care system
- Support and promotion of hip and knee research
- Public education to increase patient knowledge of total joint replacement
- Complimentary access to OrthoEvidence, PeerView and over 3,600 ACE Reports from more than 360 journals around the world
AAHKS does not discriminate in membership on the basis of
race, religion, national origin, gender or disability.