Dues invoices for the 2015 membership year have been sent via email to members and their staff. Members can log in to www.AAHKS.org or call (847) 698-1200 to pay dues with a credit card. To pay by check, send payment to AAHKS at 9300 Higgins Rd., Suite 230, Rosemont, IL 60018-4976. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Benefits of Membership
- Annual subscription to the Journal of Arthroplasty (JOA), the monthly, peer-reviewed, clinically-relevant journal of AAHKS
- Partnership with the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), The Hip Society and The Knee Society to expand your educational opportunities
- Active Committees that address issues specific to hip and knee surgeons such as Education, Research, Evidence-Based Medicine, and Health Policy and Practice. Subcommittees and Task Forces monitor issues including malpractice insurance, Medicare reimbursement, PAC activities, emerging clinical research and other topics that impact the practice of joint arthroplasty.
- Support and promotion of hip and knee research initiatives through the OREF grant-funding process, directed by the AAHKS Research Committee.
- A public education campaign to increase the awareness on the quality and value of joint replacement, to educate patients and to raise the profile of TJR with legislators and the public.