The AAHKS Board of Directors approved the newest members to join AAHKS in a meeting on Wednesday. Included in the group is Herrick J. Siegel, MD of Birmingham, Alabama, who is the 4,000th member to join AAHKS. Dr. Siegel is the only orthopaedic oncologist in Alabama. Here’s more about our 4,000th member:
- Performs 800+ complex total joint cases & 100+ oncology cases annually
- One of the first orthopaedic oncologists to perform a reverse proximal humerus replacement
- Faculty of University of Alabama at Birmingham for 16 years
- Orthopaedic residency at the USC/LAC Medical Center
- Fellowship trained in orthopaedic oncology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester
Applicants joining AAHKS from now through the end of the year receive a dues waiver for 2018. Please tell your colleagues to visit www.AAHKS.org/Join to take advantage of this opportunity.