In a letter to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Michael J. Zarski, JD, AAHKS Executive Director, offered comments to the Medicare Access & CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) team. The comments focused on:
- Applicability of Measures Across Healthcare Settings
- Reducing Provider Burden of Data Collection for Measure Reporting
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Patient and Caregiver Experience Measures
- Adequately Accounting for Risk Variation
AAHKS continues close collaboration with CMS to ensure Medicare physician payment reforms benefit from AAHKS member expertise and experience in TJA procedures. Read the comment letter.