Do you enjoy interacting with your AAHKS colleagues? Are you looking to get your questions answered by leading experts in a small group setting? Then the 2017 AAHKS Spring meeting is for you! The meeting takes place May 5-6, 2017 at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco and has limited attendance. Register and make hotel reservations now!
- Analyze total hip and knee arthroplasty cases
- Investigate the patterns contributing to effective total hip and knee arthroplasty and revision
- Determine the strategies contributing to optimal perioperative and post-operative care, including complication management
- Consider effective practice management tips and related healthcare policy
- Report the highlights of the 2016 Annual Meeting
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA™ Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.