As the 2017 AAHKS Annual Meeting draws closer, we would like to announce:
- Call for ePoster reviewers – select the best posters in each category prior to the meeting by reviewing the digital versions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
- The Hilton Anatole is filling up, and a second hotel has been added. Book rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton located down the street from the Anatole by clicking here.
- Details are added to the online Preliminary Program every day. View the program.
- You can bring your team and colleagues to take part in the AAHKS Orthopaedic Team Course and the Business of Arthroplasty Course held on Friday before the start of the General Session. They can attend the course only or register for the Annual Meeting as well. Check here for pricing.
- Don’t forget to register for the meeting!
For all the details of the 2017 AAHKS Annual Meeting, including CME credits available, instructions and announcements, visit www.AAHKS.org/Meeting often.