You can access a Quality and Resource Use Report (QRUR) on behalf of a group or solo practitioner on the updated CMS website where they have made it easier to access the report. QRURs are provided for each Medicare-enrolled Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).  You or one person from your group practice will need to obtain an Individuals Authorized Access to the CMS Computer Services (IACS) account with the correct role first. Visit CMS to sign in.

Close Bitnami banner