Designed for arthroplasty surgeons in training but open to all, the next FOCAL webinar is taking place Monday, May 24, at 7:00 p.m. Central. This webinar will specifically discuss and compare ORIF, THA, and Hemiarthroplasty.
- Introduction – Neil P. Sheth, MD, Penn Medicine, Moderator
- When Fixation Is Indicated in Femoral Neck Fractures – Samir Mehta, MD, Penn Medicine
- Arthroplasty Is Preferred in These Fractures; Hemi vs. THA – Brian M. Culp, MD, Princeton Ortho Associates
- Conversion from ORIF to Arthroplasty: Pearls and Pitfalls – Ayesha Abdeen, MD, FRCSC, Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center
- Questions & Discussion of Cases
Please note, FOCAL webinars are NOT for CME credit. Register via Zoom.